Question:
has a super bowl football game ever been cancelled due to the weather.?
rtc9838
2006-02-05 06:07:59 UTC
has a super bowl football game ever been cancelled due to the weather.?
Four answers:
xcef2005
2006-02-05 06:24:35 UTC
Nope
GrimmyBear
2006-02-05 07:16:30 UTC
None that I can think of. I also think Superbowls should be played in open arena cold weather venues not just cities with domes or warm climates. Football is a tough sport and if the fans can't take the cold then they ought to stick with sports played only during warm weather seasons
lastrick
2006-02-05 10:12:19 UTC
No, they pick only warm weather and domed stadiums. I personally think this is a fair rule, put in place to protect the teams more than the fans. For instance, were Tampa to play New England in the Superbowl, I would hate to see the ability to cold-climatize to snow be the deciding factor.
Becca
2006-02-05 08:44:11 UTC
No, they only pick places to host the superbowl where weather won't be a problem