Question:
Who will be Detroits starting qb next year?
2006-03-02 17:36:49 UTC
Who will be Detroits starting qb next year?
Nine answers:
G.O.A.T.
2006-03-02 19:26:09 UTC
Kerry Collins
blorgo
2006-03-05 15:09:32 UTC
Joey Harrington. He gets to work with Mike Martz, who will make him into the quarterback the Lions thought they were getting when they drafted him from Oregon. Garcia isn't being offered a contract, and they just signed Shaun King as a backup yesterday. Dan Orlovsky will be third string, unless they pick up another free agent.
Mox
2006-03-04 00:48:03 UTC
Joey Harrington. The Lions can't afford to sign a big name free agent QB and keep Harrington on the roster. They also are commited to keeping Harrington. Harrington will be the starting QB barring injury.
djmarkyd2
2006-03-04 04:25:28 UTC
Joey Harrington and Jeff Garcia are bad so I'd say some Free agent.
cassapolis
2006-03-03 09:39:45 UTC
It'll be Joey and I just mentally slapped the guy that said he hopes it's Garcia, Garcia won't even be on the roster this season except maybe as #3 but I really doubt that too.
LordZumak
2006-03-03 07:29:33 UTC
according to Sports Illustrated's interview with new Lions offensive coordinator Mike Martz The Lions Starting Quarterback will be:

Joey Harrington

Over the offseason they are going to work on every inch of his mechanics in a complete overhaul.
2006-03-05 17:39:20 UTC
Donald Trump.
SPRdragon
2006-03-04 04:41:51 UTC
Probably Harrington; unless Cutler somehow drops down and is available when it's time for the Lions to pick.
Ize17-0
2006-03-03 01:49:26 UTC
I Hope it is Jeff Garcia