Question:
is tampa bay serious?
funnyactin2004
2006-01-14 11:01:38 UTC
they made it through an entire season by capitalizing on other temas' mistakes and now they're upset that they're not going to the superbowl?
Two answers:
?
2006-01-14 11:09:48 UTC
Why wouldn't they be upset. They worked through an entire season and aren't going to accomplish their goal. All NFL teams have one goal, the Superbowl. I'd be upset if I was a Buccaneer right now, and not playing.
2006-01-14 12:01:54 UTC
they shouldn't be. i mean, come on, lets break this down. a ROOKIE QB chris simms and a ROOKIE RB carnell williams. the qb and the running back are the 2 most important players on offense. since they're rooks, they dont handle pressure that well(well exept for Tom Brady)and fall apart during the game. plus the d for the redskins was GREAT!!!!!!!!

so considering they lost ben griese, they did pretty well.