Question:
do you think the steelers face the wrong team in superbowl xl?
davonwalkerny
2006-02-27 16:05:15 UTC
do you think the steelers face the wrong team in superbowl xl?
Four answers:
Funky Phantom
2006-02-27 16:05:49 UTC
No.
SPRdragon
2006-02-28 00:25:12 UTC
No, because Seattle ended up as the best team in the NFC; so they had to face the best team in the AFC. That is how the Super Bowl works.
The Lil Ho
2006-02-28 00:07:04 UTC
well define "wrong team"....

I think they faced the right team.... considering that Seahawks had a super great season this year! Seahawks I think was worth going agianst Steelers.

Note... I live in Seattle... so my opinion is different!
NyGnts56
2006-02-28 00:32:10 UTC
As much I hate to accept it, the Seahawks had the best record in the NFC and breezed throught the playoffs quite easily, so they definitely deserved to be there.