Question:
Where can I buy cheap authentic Vikings jerseys?
2006-03-04 13:01:51 UTC
I have checked the official Vikings store, but the price is $187.50 and I'd like a cheaper price. I have looked at Ebay, and some of them are good deals but they are mostly road jerseys which are white.
Seven answers:
Mutt
2006-03-05 04:12:22 UTC
If it's cheap, then it is not authentic. There are some at http://vikingmerchandise.com for $124.99, but they are for players that are doubtful to be with the team this season. If you want cheap jersey, look at the replica jerseys. At the same site, they are as low as $37.50.
?
2014-07-16 06:31:04 UTC
We've purchased from various distributors before but the listed below one particular is simply the most popular. They provide tons of unique jerseys as well as uncommon ones which you would not buy from other online shops. The product quality and support is the greatest you would find online with such low price. With this dealer, certainly you will not let you or your customers down..
2014-06-03 06:56:30 UTC
http://www.unboxingjerseys.ru/nfl-c-1761.html
2006-03-05 17:30:53 UTC
Hey did you say CHEAP AUTHENTIC jerseys? I'm surpurised you found them at $187.50. They usually run from $200-$300. But I still cannot believed you said CHEAP AUTHENTIC, like that doesn't totally contradict itself.
2014-05-15 16:14:21 UTC
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-NFL-Minnesota-Vikings-Sz-XL-KO-Full-Zip-Performance-Hoody-MSRP-85-/221425546918?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item338dfdb6a6
2014-08-01 07:52:35 UTC
http://www.thecheapjerseyswholesale.com

When you want to show your support for your team, one of the best things that you can do is by the SF Giants jerseys.
Son of Boof
2006-03-04 23:10:04 UTC
You can buy one at Vikings.com