Question:
Are endzone seats at a nfl football game good?
?
2013-08-18 22:46:27 UTC
I want to go to the Monday night Steelers at Bengals game. Would you recommend middle endzone row 20? Is $115 a ticket a ok deal? I also wonder if Ill be able to see the tv at the other side. Our would middle corner be good. I can't afford any sideline tickets unless they are way up top. What would you do?
Nine answers:
Josh
2013-08-18 22:59:55 UTC
I have sat in the end zone at a Monday night football game in cincy they are fun when they are playing at your end of the field kind of boring when they are at the other end but sitting up high in the middle can be really fun because you can see everything I don't know about seeing the screen but should be easy to see. Bottom line any where is fun unless you get some old lady behind you that spilled 2 beers on you and your under age and the cops smell you on the way out and you have to prove you didn't drink anything. True story
Kayla
2016-04-04 03:26:15 UTC
For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awTDM

He will love it. Watching the game at home on a big screen tv is awesome because you see everything but being at the game and screaming along with other fans can't be beat. As long as the seats aren't in the endzone it will be a good view. What stadium is he going to?
Stephen
2013-08-19 02:00:09 UTC
I much prefer corner seats to the middle of the end zone. They're closer to the sideline, which has the best view, and give you some perspective as to what yard line the ball is on. From the middle of the end zone, it can be almost impossible to tell a three-yard gain from a short loss, especially when play is at the far end of the field.
doug4jets
2013-08-19 00:03:34 UTC
Row 20 in the end zone is a very good seat imho. Higher up starts to get .. not so good. $115 sounds like a lot, but MNF should be a great time! Shop around, you'll find something good. Best of luck!

This should be informative: http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/search/tia?query=steelers+mnf&zoomToPosting=&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=
Restore the Roar!
2013-08-18 23:49:13 UTC
I had end zone seats in 2009 in Cincinatti when the lions were there and man I loved it. With the Steelers and bengals being a rivalry I would imagine its that much better, have fun :)
2013-08-18 22:52:05 UTC
endzone tix are great, u get a unique view of field other than what you see on tv, we bought tix for playoff game last year and could see plays develop and holes for running back open up. so cool! way better than our normal nose bleed seats. stay away from the corner (unless you get front row of course)
2013-08-19 07:08:29 UTC
Middle end zone seats are fine, only thing is its harder to see plays going on at the other end but its different and still worth going
2016-03-09 03:13:38 UTC
I think he'll be happy both ways but me myself would be happier to be at the game even if it was freezing outside. Tell him to bring an extra jacket.=0
HTK2835
2013-08-18 23:33:51 UTC
yes because it awesome to see someone score from the endzone