Question:
Bears defeat the Colts?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Bears defeat the Colts?
Five answers:
rubberducky75
2005-12-17 17:01:12 UTC
The Colts will win even if they use Hunter the Punter at QB. I am worried about Seattle, though.
baxter4
2005-12-17 14:27:26 UTC
The Colt's second string team could beat the Bear's team on any given Sunday.
mathewchelzer
2005-12-17 09:02:19 UTC
The Colts are the best team in the nfl with the Broncos right behind them. There is no way the Bears will win.
royalrunner400
2005-12-17 09:01:02 UTC
IF Manning chokes, if they play with a FLAWLESS offense. That's a lot of ifs. If Manning gets flustered and chokes, and the Texans play with a flawless offense (emphisis on flawless), they too would defeat Indy. The Bears can't play flawless offense, and they have shown that the D, is not quite so dominant. The Colts crushed the Steelers, who I believe just convincingly beat the Bears. No, other than the fact that any team can win on any given Sunday, the Bears won't beat the Colts.
Panther
2005-12-17 02:51:21 UTC
To add fuel to the debate here. I believe if both Teams were to play with current stats then the bears would lose. But think about this for a minute The colts who were favored for the superbowl last year were eliminated by the patriots last year in the playoffs. So strange things can happen.