Question:
Why is Randy Cross so biased against my team? (SuperbowlXL champion Steelers)?
2006-02-13 14:48:45 UTC
I hope Randy Cross got fired from Fox Sports
Four answers:
giahead28
2006-02-13 14:57:14 UTC
He's probably a Seahawks fan and can't take it that the Pittsburgh Steelers are the Champions of the World!!! STEELERS 4-LIFE
2006-02-13 23:53:27 UTC
well he had a point you know the steelers cheated in that game 4 bad calls they made about the seahawks
hhsspartanfan
2006-02-14 09:09:10 UTC
No doubt he didn't want Pittsburgh getting the 5th ring like his 49ers.
lastrick
2006-02-14 02:02:56 UTC
Who cares what Randy Cross thinks? They're just sportscasters and announcers, their ideas are useless. Mute button, please.