Question:
Isn't this a dream come true?
2006-04-07 21:19:20 UTC
Culppeper + R. Williams + R. Brown + C. Chambers + D. Boston???

YEAH BABY GOOO DOLPHINS!!!
Seven answers:
PEACHES
2006-04-07 21:28:38 UTC
GOOOOO Dolphins,I will be rooting for them also
Mutt
2006-04-08 09:52:34 UTC
Two problems with that:

1) Culpepper is NOT the great QB he says he is. He was good with Moss, but anyone would look good with Moss. Frerotte even looked good with Moss when he was in Minnesota. Also, Culpepper will be lucky if he is ready to play before November.

2) Williams will probably not play next season. He'll be sitting at home getting high. He's looking at a 1-year suspension for failing his third drug test.
▪Ψ~ RZ ~Ψ▪
2006-04-08 04:51:28 UTC
LOL I don't know about that. R.Williams!! Is he going to play? It may look good on paper. I'm from MN So I know what Culpepper is all about. You'll get as many fumbles as you get games with plenty of INT's. Last year before he was injured 2-6. Can't say its the team either cause Brad Johnson came in and went 6-2. Plus who knows if Culpepper will be 100% healthy! I wouldn't be to pumped but a good upgrade.
?
2006-04-08 11:07:14 UTC
Sounds like a nightmare to me. Ricky isn't going to play, he'll be suspended for the year. Culpepper? He may be the most overrated QB in the NFL right now. Without Randy Moss he's nothing, and Chambers, while good, isn't Randy Moss.
hhsspartanfan
2006-04-08 12:58:48 UTC
A dream?? That's just what it is a dream! You better hope the defense is solid!
CJ
2006-04-08 04:35:26 UTC
Ricky will be lucky if he gets to play after yet another failed drug test.
mcneen@sbcglobal.net
2006-04-08 04:24:46 UTC
wats a dearm come true may sence in ur Q's got