Question:
In madden 06, can you use a created playbook in franchise mode. If so how?
Becca
2006-02-17 23:00:09 UTC
I created a playbook and saved it, but when i pick my team then go to pick the playbook, it isn't there.
Two answers:
metalpoisoned
2006-02-17 23:52:25 UTC
Nope, for some reason the developers decided not to let you do it in franchise mode or anything. No idea why either. I think you used to be able to, but madden 2004 was the last year I had seen a whole lot of things in franchise mode (including using your own created teams). Thank the lazy developers...
bevance
2006-02-18 07:22:24 UTC
He says to pick your team and go to profile and you should be able to change it there.